While most electronic manufacturing companies were founded in the late 1970s-80s, Milwaukee Electronics has over 60 years of experience in turnkey printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) manufacturing and box build assembly. Our electronics assembly capabilities include both surface mount (SMT) and through-hole (TH) assembly.
Combined with our Screaming Circuits prototype and low volume assembly business unit, we offer scalable PCBA manufacturing solutions over your entire product lifecycle.
Our capabilities include:
- Design for manufacturability/testability (DFM/DFT) recommendations
- Low to high volume SMT and TH mixed PCBAs
- Complex SMT including BGA and microBGA
- Prototype and pre-production electronic assembly
- Segregated RoHS and leaded production
- U.S. and Mexico production facilities
- Conformal coating
- Functional, electrical and in-circuit testing